Download LabView 2017 (32-bit) – Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Doing Engineering ? and working on integration of hardware with software for proper measurements? Then Surely, you will be needing to learn more about LabView (Laboratory Virtual Instrument Engineering Workbench). Here we provide you download of LabView that is a system engineering software for applications that usually requires numerous tests, measurement and also control of hardware and data insights rapidly. Didn’t get it.. Be with us to get more details about LabView and link to download Labview 2017 32-bit as well as 64-bit.
What is LabVIEW NXG 2.1 ?
Let’s see little more details about the next generation of Labview
The next generation of LabVIEW NXG 2.1 is released in the market that not only helps its user to only integrate the hardware to Software but also helps to know the possible outcomes. This software provides the facility of automatic test system, specifically used for eddy current testing (ECT) measurements. Also , in order to verify the experimental results, multiple tests have been performed using 3D finite element method to get he finite results. This system is designed that can be used for both education and specific research purposes specially in engineering.
Key Features of Labview NXG 2.1:
This software has many outstanding key features , but some of the best key features that makes this software easy to understand and use and more friendly to user.
- Latest version of LabView supports graphical coding. that helps to integrate hardware with software graphically.
- It provides more easy and user friendly interface.
- Graphical coding technique also supports user to create codes with the help of images graphically.
- To have variation in outputs , you can also use if/else and while statements.
- Using already vast build in library, one can do any type graphical coding.
How to Download LabView 2017 and Install ?
Perform the following steps to download LabView 2017 and Install it.
- Firstly, Download LabView 2017 from below link.
- Close if any NI software if running.
- Now extract the installer and follow process.
- Open Installed LabView Software and go to the following section.
- Select Help >> About LabView >> look for 17.0 on the right portion of the window.
- Just finish this step , close the window and restart your computer once.